What is the Event?
Addressing the gathering on October 7th wasw a group of remarkable women. Each found her way into politics by a different path, and each had a fascinating story to tell about the obstacles she faced and the choices she made.
Speakers and panelists included
* Gloria Steinem, feminist, activist, author
* Elizabeth Warren, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts (unable to attend because of the government shutdown, but she sent a video)
* Ayanna Pressley, Boston City Councilor at-Large
* Ambassador Swanee Hunt, Chair, Political Parity
* Kerry Healey, President, Babson College, co-Chair, Political Parity
There will speeches, a panel conversation, and a discussion with the audience.